Sunday, February 17, 2013

Challenge 197 Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

This week's lucky winner is 
The winner of our lead up to 200th challenge surprise is
Sunshine HoneyBee 

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Melissa - please include your mailing address.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

7 comments:

Kate L said...

Thank you, my first top 5!!
Only been blog for 1 week! Im so happy.... hugs!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Happy to be the winner of lead up to 200th Challenge Surprise. Emailed you my info but in case it goes astray my email is & please sub the symbols for the words in parens:
sunshine_honeybee2004(at sign)yahoo(dot)com.
Congrats to the other winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

fionalawlor said...

Thanks so much for picking me as one of your top 5 :)
Fiona L x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh congratulations to all.. thanks for choosing me in your top 5
Lisa x

Céline said...

HI, my name is Céline, i've just see that i've won. I'm so happy, thanks so much, unfortunatly, i can't using the link for contacting jen, i haven't outlook. Can you help me?
hugs and thanks
céline

Debs said...

Thanks for picking me in the Top5 and huge congrats to the other winners too :o)

Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Ava Gavloski said...

good eye for fresh talent team!!! nice top 5

Post a Comment