Sunday, March 31, 2013

Challenge 203 Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps

This week's lucky winner is 

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

7 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 5, I'll proudly wear the Cupcake Inspirations badge on my blog!! Congrats to all the winners and Happy Easter to everyone! XOX Lucy

Tina said...

congrats winners...amazing creations from everyone

Hazel said...

What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner - I've emailed x

Gram's Treasures said...

Happy Easter everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card in your Top 5, and congrats to the other winners too!
Joyce xx

TR said...

A very Happy Easter! Congratulation Hazel and to the rest of the top five. What a great surprise to end the day with.

Evelyn Webster said...

Thanks for including my card in the Top 5. It is an honor to be included with the others.

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats Ladies! :)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Post a Comment