Sunday, April 28, 2013

Challenge 208

We are sponsored this week by

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


We're welcoming guest Sweeties this week from the Stampotique Design Team.











Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties:





We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules on the left.


Happy Crafting!
Jen

7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Awesome creations from your DT, loved how they used the Stampotique stamps.

Reflective Art Studio said...

Yes- I agree.... Wonderful work from the DT. Thanks Ladies.
Sarinda

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you
have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait
to read much more from you. This is really a terrific web site.


Look at my web-site - bug patch

Kay Wallace said...

I am a follower over at Stampotique Designers Challenge, so had to come here and see what all the fuss is about! Love all the inspiration provided by both the Stampotique and your own DT members for this fun color challenge!!

Coby van willigenburg said...

I'm also a big fan of Stampotique, so I made a card inspirered by the lovely things the DT members made

groetjes Coby

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge and the inspiration.

Carla said...

I'm too late for joining but I've made a card , you can see it on my blog
http://weicar.blogspot.nl/2013/05/cupcake-inspirations.html

Post a Comment