Sunday, August 18, 2013

Challenge 223 Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

The Store

This week's lucky winner is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

5 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Jen. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the ~Winner, I am thrilled and delighted.
Congratulations to all the other winners too.
I will email you also.
Many thanks, Sandra x

Rose Petal said...

Hello Jen. I am sorry to trouble you, but I can not get a contact to the email link at all. Please could you send it to me at s.baldwin397@ntlworld.com then I can contact you.
Many thanks Jen.
Love Sandra xx

Annette said...

Wow, thanks for the pick in your top 5. So proud. Will grab my badge for my blog. Congrats to all the other top picks and the winner.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Tina said...

congrats winners...

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Thank you so much for the Top5!!!!!! xox

Post a Comment