Sunday, October 27, 2013

Challenge 233 Winner and Sweet Six

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

Photobucket

This week's lucky winner of 3 stamp sets ($12.88 or less) is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Sweet Six are
Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

7 comments:

Tina said...

congrats winners...amazing creations

Mian said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you so much for picking my card as "Sweet Six", I'm so happy and honored!
Hugs Mian

Lucy Patrick said...

I'm so flattered you chose my card as one of your Sweet Six, thank you! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Congrats to the winner and the Sweet Six...lovely creations everyone !!

Anita said...

Thank you for picking my card as the winner and Sweet Six. I'm off to send you an email. Congratulations to all the winners!

Jessie L. said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of the sweet six!

Erin Stephenson said...

I am very excited to be one of the sweet six! Totally made my day! Thank you!

Post a Comment