Sunday, July 27, 2014

Challenge 270 Winner and Sweet 6

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

This week's lucky winner of a $25 gift certificate is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



This week's Sweet Six are
Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

5 comments:

Vannessa said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top 6 this week. :) Hugs, Vannessa

Kelly said...

THANKS for the honor of top 6 and lucky me to be the winner! yeehaw! my email is kellybertram (at) hotmail (dot) com. I cannot remember my yahoo account info to send an email.

Indy said...

Congrats to the winners! These are amazing!!!

Tina said...

congrats winners...always amazing creations here

Diane said...

What a wonderfully, pleasant surprise to come home from vacation and see I was picked as a Top Six...thank you so much and congrats to all the other winners as well!!!

Post a Comment