Sunday, January 25, 2015

Challenge 294 Winner and Sweet 6

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge
This week's lucky winner is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



This week's Sweet Six are
Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Lynda's card is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the Sweet Six nod. cute stuff this week.

Indy said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Tina said...

congrats winners...

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

Thanks for chosing my card as the winner! I am doing the hapy dance!
Congralations to the top 6, too
love
Jen L
Durban
South Africa

Post a Comment