Sunday, April 3, 2016

Challenge 353 Winner and Sweet Six

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



Here are this week's Sweet Six:
Please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

6 comments:

Cathy's Adventures said...

A quick question, are these challenges open to us outside the United States? We are now in another country working with homeless, child rape and sodomy victims . Stamping is my relaxation but I love your challenges but have not entered because most challenges will not send to out of the United States. Thankyou for any help you can give me. Hugs, Cathy K

Wendy Fraser said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your sweet six, it's made my day! Congrats to the winner and other top picks.
Crafty hugs,
Wendy aka Papersniffer xx

Tricia T said...

How fun to see my card in the sweet 6! Thank you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats to the winner, and thank you Jen for choosing my card for your top six- so sweet and put a hige smile and a blush on my face! Blessings!

Hetty said...

OMG, just noticed I am a winner!
Thank you very much for picking me.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks you Ladies - so delighted you picked my card! Congrats to my fellow winners!

Post a Comment