Sunday, June 5, 2016

Challenge 363

We are sponsored this week by



The Greeting Farm is generously providing a prize of $50 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):



We're welcoming our Surprise Sweetie for the week

Ashwini


Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties: 





We would love to have you play along this week! Please be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top to play along.




Happy Crafting!
Jen

8 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

Thank you so much for having me over as the Surprise Sweetie!! It was really fun (and something new for me) to make something for this wonderful theme!! :) Pity I couldn't use something from The Greeting Farm.

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, such a generous prize, I'll be sure to try and create something for this challenge! Gorgeous DT creations, they're all beautiful XOX Lucy

Cris G said...

Such cute stamps and cards, love the theme and colors. Thank you for the inspiration!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Karen Letchworth said...

Well, I could almost cry. $50 to the Greeting Farm, really? I love that store, and that's such a generous prize. I just can't find anything in my stash to do an Under The Sea themed card. Wishing I could throw my hat in the ring. Great inspiration for sure.
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Shelia said...

Such fun cards by the DT!! I am really wanting that adorable mermaid stamp!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Taunya Butler said...

This challenge was so fun - I was so inspired by this photo - the colors, the circles!! So awesome - I hope you like my card!!

Kelly said...

GREAT projects!!

Post a Comment