Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, February 2, 2020

CIC486 - Color challenge

Welcome back to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge--a challenge where crafting is inspired by yummy, scrumptious cupcakes! 

We are thrilled to be back after our January break, 
and we have exciting news!  
We've added a new Sweetie to the team!
Please welcome Lucille!




I have enjoyed arts and crafts most of my life; I started stamping and making cards in 2009 when I attended a Stampin’ Up party. I love to watercolor using water-based markers and watercolor pencils. My husband Mike and I live in the foothills of Colorado and we are both retired now. We have 2 dogs, Angus and Gracy and 1 cat, Boo. In addition to making cards I love to travel, read, bake, spend time with family & friends and take long walks with my dogs.

We are so excited to have Lucille on our team!

Now for our first 2020 Inspiration!

Each challenge, we serve up a cupcake to inspire you 

to create a card or other craft project following our theme or colors.


Here is this challenge's cupcake!

Source


Here's some inspiration by the Sweeties to whet your appetite!


We would love to have you play along this week! Please be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top to play along.
Happy Crafting! 

 The Sweeties Team

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment